Sunday, December 7, 2008

Its getting damn cold in Mountain View!!!

I did not realize how cold the mountain View area can get. It is too cold for me to get to sleep-and considering many apts (including mine) still use single pane, thin windows I am feeling every bit of it.

I notice apts in mountain View believe it necessary to include basic utilities like free central heat-in my apt I am lucky to get free hot water and trash pick up. WTF is that about. It is not like living costs in this area are cheap. or that the apts are super nice and luxurious.

I often wonder if the owner of this building would ever live in my unit-my guess is no way. He would be as cold now as I am. I know there are people who are living in far colder places then Mountain View, but still...

With my web 2.0 site myabuy.com geting close to launch and completing an online MBA at University of Wales I have a lot on my mind already-and the darn cold is not helping!

Catch up with whoever reads this blog later. I will be trying to get some rest-if possible.

-Chief Myabuyer

Myabuy.com brings order to the chaos of the Internet. P.S.-I came up with that slogan just now:-)

No comments: