Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A cold bleak day in Mountain View...

Well it is freezing in Mountain View now. I am chilly just typing this. I notice that most apts in this area are built in the same cheap way-with paper thin windows that let in drafts, and no insulation whatsoever! 
This may help anyone planning on coming to Mountain View-paying more does not result in higher quality building standards. Also be prepared for the gut wrenching PG&E bills both in Summer and winter. I wonder if the owner of this building would ever live in this apt unit-I highly doubt it. 

Being cold is not good for the mind. When i have to try to get warm it wastes time. I hate wasting time-that includes time wasted on the web- waiting for pages to download, trying to get rid of annoying banner ads, removing the pop ups that seem to lurk on every mainstream site.  

I wonder if the sites allowing pop ups to sprinkle my screen realize how annoying this is. I wonder if they would tolerate and enjoy the pop ups if they were in the users place. Very little online is worth enduring the hell most people go through just to read the news, or go to a site.

That is a pet peeve-why do SO many sites force the viewer (me) to endure some wretched commercial or unwelcome ad that I have to click "X" on, just to get the content I desire. Do these sites know how much of my time they are wasting. Perhaps it is some experiment-how many hurdles with a person go through to get to the content they want. 

When myabuy.com is fully launched (soon now) web users will realize much time the sites make them waste to get what they desire. I welcome web users to experience the web without obstacles, hurdles, and pop ups, rollover ads, and banner ads- better then anything anyone can imagine.  

Cheers!

Chief Myabuyer-

the man behind myabuy.com!

No comments: