Thursday, October 16, 2008

Today starts a new day for myabuy.com!-and me!

I am writing ready to get the best shopping social network utility myabuy.com off the ground. while I may not have prior paid work experience I am capable of running and making the best new web 2.0 site the gold standard of sites. I am determined to follow the simple matra that Great customer service and a worthwhile product/service (myabuy.com) is all it takes to suceed in any business.

That is what I will bring to the table. I know from history that such a simple mantra has been the hallmark of great companies that leave a lasting legacy. The Enrons, WorldComs, or Global Crossings, that decided that short term shenegains to boost stock prices (pump and dump tactics) will not survive nor leave a posting lasting legacy in history. Myabuy.com will leave the type of positive legacy that people 10., or 100 years from now will say-wow Myabuy broke new ground in the web field. They were a company that lasted long after the flash in the pan venture capital funded "next big things" are long gone and buried.

It will happen. I will show you.

-Chief Myabuyer

No comments: