Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Chief Myabuyer has a new breakthrough-at 4:03 AM LOL!

Well I am up late and came up with a new breakthrough idea for myabuy.com. Although I am so very tired right now, I thought I would share this in my blog, just to put it on record. 

Although it is getting cold outside in Mountain View, the PG&E gas company is raping me in fees and charges despite the fact that I have no huge energy consuming appliance in my place, I will adjust. 

I really hate dealing with PG&E but unfortunately they have a monopoly in this area, and I have to pay for gas/electricity where I live.

Well I went off on a tangent there. I figure that my breakthrough idea may be out of the box but that may be a good thing. More on the breakthrough later... gotta get to sleep:) 

Peace!

Chief-Myabuyer 

No comments: