Sunday, October 19, 2008

Doing whatever it takes to triumph over haters and doubters!

A friend told me recently that he thought I should give up on myabuy.com and go out and get a regular 9-5 job. He is a good friend but he did not think I could handle this because the site had taken a while to develop.

Well even though I did not say anything, I wanted to tell him and all the people who thought I was crazy/naive/indecisive to come out to a city where I know no one and have no roots whatsoever that I am not giving up or quitting. Not now, not ever.  People have been underestimating me all my life. 

Well myabuy.com is too good of a site to fail. And I will do whatever it takes to triumph over all the doubters, the nay sayers be they friend or foe and prove that good ideas just like good web.2 0 sites are bulletproof. The site will be the breakthrough site of 2008 and I do not need V.C.'s or anyone to validate it.

In fact unless you follow this blog most people will not see myabuy.com coming. But for the non-believers and doubters, don't say I didn't warn you. I am going to change the way web 2.0 and social networking is done. Peace for now.

-Chief Myabuyer

No comments: