Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sorry for long delay-I am no longer in Mountain View, California

I left Mountain View, CA partly because I saw the writing on the wall-housing prices were and still are way overpriced, the cost of living is still super high and I do not think this can be sustained in the economy-even before the housing collapse. I feel bad that this is the situation-I do not want to any city in U.S to suffer, particularly in Mountain View where I did make a few good friends.

Hopefully the situation in all of California will get better! I am now in Palm Beach, FL-there is housing situation here too, but I feel the potential for success is as good as that in Silicon Valley. There is not a big high-tech industry but taxes are lower, and housing is very much so. I will try to maximize the advantages available in Palm Beach so that it benefits myabuy.com!

No comments: