Monday, January 5, 2009

Another cold day out in Mountain View...

Hi y'all,

Happy belated New Years! It's another cold day out in Mountain View, CA. I have not updated this blog in a while-sorry about that.

My first new years in Mountain View came and went... nothing special happened:(
Still single-this sort of sucks the more I think about it-but it does give me options. I try to see things in a different light-not being attached actually may help me as an entrepreneur. I can take chances that most sane guys-or those attached and responsible for a significant other will think twice about if not avoid it altogether. If I want to spend my money on my site myabuy.com-which I am doing now- I can do so with a clear conscious-knowing I do not have to justify the decision with my companion.

My site is why I will stay in Mountain View for the near future-I spent too much time, and tolerated too much shit to have a few unfriendly, socially retarded townies drive me out. Some locals may not respond to my saying hi or engaging in small talk-that is their problem. I am here for business-not to make friends, get a girl or be the life of the party. It would be nice if that happens-but I am not counting on it.

Well I hope everyone reading this had a happy new year! Peace out and stay savvy.

Your friendly neighborhood,

Myabuyer

No comments: