Saturday, March 21, 2009

Getting screwed over in business-it happens but it still sucks

I have gotten screwed over a few times in my life. In business it is more acute because it involves losing money-not just pride or ego. Usually it has happened when I try to do things on the cheap-I am careful with my money-but being good with money and trying to get something done for much less usually produces toxic results.

I learned that crooks are everywhere-sometimes there difficult to and often they are shameless. Most have no discernible conscience-they are twisted greedy POS who tend to screw over all customers-not just you. A lot are found on sites that heavily promote outsourcing to cheap labor countries-although the U.S providers they list are not much better.  

Getting screwed over in business is not pleasant. It happens to the best and brightest. Many of these bastards have gotten the fraud down to an art form that their lies fool even the smartest individuals. 
Do not get down on yourself-even if payback is impossible (which in some cases it literally is) be sure to learn from the experience and spot the signs  I may list some of the nasty providers I have encountered in a later blog post but for now stay safe and don't let the many crooked bastards loitering online get you down.

-Peace from the Chief Myabuyer






No comments: